Wednesday, November 9, 2016

5th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap

I'm so excited for today's post! I get to share my very first ever blogger swap! I signed up to participate in Becky and Kristin's 5th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap on a whim figuring it would be fun to shop for someone and put together a care package. I was paired with Kristen and I had such a fun time shopping for her. I was nervous about shopping and having enough items for someone who I only had exchanged a few emails with but I found myself having to pare my list down! Kristen did a great job with the fall theme, much better than me. I kind of bought things I thought she would like and peppered in some fall stuff. 

I love getting surprises in the mail and I loved that I had no idea of what she got me. 

+ A cute coloring book and colored pencils
I've always loved coloring and I liked how this one had less intricate designs than some other coloring books out there. 

+ A fun pair of Halloween socks
I love socks with designs. Funky socks are my jam. Also fun fact, I don't wear matching socks. If I'm wearing socks, there's a 99% chance they don't match, unless they are Smartwool. 

+ Starbucks Instant Caramel Latte 
I've been wanting to try these and plan on bringing them to work as an afternoon treat.

+ Hocus Pocus DVD
Need I say more? Yes, please! Another fact about me, while slightly more embarrassing, I used to have a Hocus Pocus movie poster in my bedroom.

+ Everything I Need to Tell You 
I love book mail and I loved that she included a book in my package.

+ My very favorite gift, the Warm & Cozy cup
I love a good cup with a design. This will make a good tea mug. I tend to like mugs with a wider opening. Everything about this mug was perfect.

Thank you again Becky and Kristin for hosting the swap! 
http://www.kedarhower.com/

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty much the perfect swap box :) Side note: I got that same mug for my swap partner. I am glad to see someone else agreed it's very fall-esque!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect package for a fall weekend!
    Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh... Movies and books and coffee! Such a fun box for fall! A warm blanket and warm fire- and then some coloring books and Halloween movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun, I love this idea! I've actually been really sad because I didn't catch hocus pocus on tv this year, which basically means I need to buy it so this never happens again!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS