Friday, September 30, 2016

Birthday Boy

Sunday Errol celebrates his 32nd birthday and I'm so excited about it. He still has no idea what I got him and I'm really hoping he likes it. The celebration looks a little different this year because I fly out to Phoenix for a work trip early Sunday morning. We had his family party last weekend and Saturday we'll be staying in Boston for the night. I feel incredibly bad that I will miss his actual birthday but I am looking forward to my trip. Next weekend I have his birthday present scheduled.

Moments to Remember From This Year

+ Boston for his birthday last year and seeing Blue Man Group.
+ Four wheeling on Christmas Eve because we didn't have snow.
+ Chasing each other around the housing, messing with each other and laughing. We do this a lot and also pillow/blanket fights before bed.
+ That one time we went berry picking.
+ Potty training Chitty
+ Errol getting the lift in his Tacoma and his new motorcycle. Things like that make him happy and him being happy makes me happy.
+ Bar Harbor for our anniversary weekend earlier this month, particularly biking around Acadia. Also that one time at Jordan Pond.

Happy Birthday, Errol! I hope that even though your birthday isn't how you planned, you still feel loved and special.
Now off to pack!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to him! Blue Man Group and four wheeling are both pretty awesome adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday to him! what a great year. KC and I do the chasing thing too. it's always fun :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS