Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Who I Want to Be

I want to be the type of person who... 

+ inspires others

+ is gracious and humble

+ is a good friend

+ shows empathy towards others

+ is someone that people want to be around

+ finds fun in the mundane

+ always looks at the glass as half full

+ trusts openly unless proven otherwise

+ believes in the good of others

+ loves with all their heart

+ never loses the little kid in them

+ is honest but not malicious 

+ isn't afraid to laugh at herself

+ never stops being a bookworm

+ has patience

+ takes risks and jumps even though they are scared

+ doesn't care what others think

What type of person do you want to be?

3 comments:

  1. It's good to know where you want to go.

    At this age I am most of the things I want to be. I feel like every day older I am, the more I see myself as I've always been.

    Now I mostly work on what I don't want to be. That usually centers around things that start with "afraid to..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to be all of these things! though i think i am, to an extent. or at least, as much as i can be while still being me and holding on to myself, if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all excellent qualities to have.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS