Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Twenty-Five More Things About Me

Post idea courtesy of this pin  

If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? 
Somewhere secluded, in the woods but near a rocky coastline. Maybe Maine or Oregon? Something log cabin-esque but with not too much wood inside. And some gardens and animals roaming around.

If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Save half and spend the rest on traveling for a solid year, treating my parents and having a mini shopping spree.

What is the best vacation you've ever been on?
France in high school circa 2004-ish

Three tv shows you watch on a regular basis?
Hmm, I have a few shows that I watch when they're on. Top three that come to mind...The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory and Big Brother (Also I retract my previous statement about Frank. What a tool.)

Where's your favorite place to be?
Either at the top of a mountain top or sitting on a sandy beach at the ocean or lake.

Where's your least favorite place to be?
Stuck in traffic, waiting. Really waiting anywhere.

Name five movies that you love
The Goonies, The Breakfast Club, The Fifth Element, What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Welcome to the Dollhouse.

Name five books that you love
The Time Traveler's Wife, Ethan Frome, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, The History of Love and The Book Thief

Do you subscribe to any magazines?
Yes, Real Simple, Cooking Light, Everyday with Rachel Ray and US Weekly.

What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
I honestly don't use a lot of appliances in the kitchen. My favorite kitchen item is my grill pan.

What makes you really angry?
Ignorance/close mindedness or people who are two faced.

If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
I used to play clarinet all the way up until high school but now, it would probably be the piano.

Favorite color
Teal or kelly green

If you could pick any career, what would it be?
Either something insanely cool like international spy or a librarian or fashion/home decor merchandiser.

Where were you born?
Even though I'm adopted, I was born in the same state I grew up, New Hampshire.

What are the three stores you would like to get a gift certificate to?
Amazon, B&N and Anthropologie or Loft

What's your least favorite household chore?
Hands down cleaning the shower

If you had a super power, what would it be?
Impeccable intuition

Name three foods it would be hard to live without
Cheese, steak and ice cream

Name three foods you could live without 
Lima beans, liver and eggplant

One person you wish you could go back in time and talk to?
Probably my grandpa who died when I was young. I'd liked to have a conversation with him now that I'm older.

What is your favorite day?
Saturday

Favorite Sesame Street character?
Snuffleupagus

What place would you like to travel to?
Italy

What do you wish you did more of?
Travel 

4 comments:

  1. Cleaning the shower is TERRIBLE. I loathe it.

    Waiting anywhere for anything or anyone is also my least favorite place to be/thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric has somehow gotten me obsessed with Big Brother. We're usually behind (so no spoilers please!), but we catch up on the Wednesday/Thursday episodes either Friday or Saturday and then watch Sunday's episode. We're so into it that we spent like an hour the other night discussing Big Brother "strategy." It was kind of silly and ridiculous. Haha.

    I hate cleaning the bathrooms in general. Eric and I split them up and take turns doing our bathroom or the guest bathroom, but cleaning our bathroom is obviously much worse because we use that one much more frequently. I need to clean it this weekend. Whomp whomp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two of your favourite books are two of my favourites (TTW and TBT). i wish i was a librarian! that would be so cool. i hate cleaning the shower, i feel like i suck at it which makes me crankier. Snuffleupagus is the best. I loved Rome and I am not really one to want to go back to places but we really want to go and see the rest of Italy, and even KC does and he never suggests going places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on several of these and especially the first 3 movies. The only TV I really watch is The Wal;king Dead and Game of Thrones. Otherwise... meh. I could totally see myself living in Maine or Vermont forever. But then again I NEED the beach, like, on a cellular level, so maybe not. Clearly I need my own helicopter with my million dollars.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS