Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer Is...

+ A good pair of flip flops (I like these)

+ Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill served with macaroni and potato salad

+ The season when your yard is at its prettiest

+ Car rides home from work with the windows down and the music blaring. This songs been on repeat. Ain't no shame in my game

+ Watching an evening thunderstorm roll in

+A cocktail or two on a hot summer day
+ Sitting around a fire with friends

+ Hiking a mountain

+ Finding a new swimming hole
 
+ Your toes in the sand
+ Falling asleep to a serenade of crickets and frogs

+ Fresh cut lawns

+ Black raspberry ice cream in a waffle cone with chocolate jimmies

+Spending the day on the lake
+ Having atleast one or two bug bites at all times

+ Tanlines

+ Laying in the grass and watch the clouds 

+ The season of adventures and also the season where you have to shave your legs every day

4 comments:

  1. Yep. All of these. I think it's a prerequisite that if you live in Australia, you must have at least one pair of Havianas. They have their own vending machines here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous if your adventurous summer! We were lucky to have a gorgeous spring to do some fun outdoors stuff, but the temps over here are rising and rising and rising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I might want to put a spin on it and link it to you if you don't mind.

    I love havianas but only for short walks. I use a pair for my beach flops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of this. my yard is definitely at it's prettiest (because i have to mow it all the time lol) and i'm always down for a cocktail. havaianas are the only flip flops i will wear haha

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS