Wednesday, June 29, 2016

One or the Other


Iced Tea or Lemonade// Definitely iced tea. Lemonade is too sweet. Lately I've been loving DD iced green tea with one sugar and lemon. Perfect afternoon refresher.

Always get away with lying or Know when anyone is lying// Easy, know when someone is lying.

Shorts or Dresses// I'm 50/50 on this but I think I lean more towards dresses since they are easy. Throw on some great jewelry and shoes and you're good to go!

Hoard or Compulsively Clean// This is a toughy. I don't like clutter but I feel like compulsively clean suggests a lot of stress because nothing is ever clean. I'm going to go with clean because all I can think of is a situation like on the show Hoarders.

Cake cone or Waffle cone// Waffle cone all the way! 

Vanilla or Chocolate// Vanilla based ice cream but chocolate any other time.

Swimming or Laying on the Beach// Swimming. I like to break up my reading on the beach with dips in the water.

Windows Down or AC on// Hair down, windows down. Hair up, windows up.

Listen to one song over and over or Never hear the same song again// Never hear the same song again. I don't like repetition more so than never hearing my favorite song again.

Visit the past or the future// The future because I'm curious.

Flip Flops or Sandals// Flip flops


2 comments:

  1. i am curious about the past, but like way back - not my own past. i've never had a cake cone, i love waffle cones! so good. and i am the same with vanilla/chocolate. i like chocolate, but not chocolate ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS