Tuesday, May 24, 2016

What I'm Lovin' Lately


Bai Molokai Coconut Drink//
You've probably heard me say this already but I love coconut. Can't get enough of it, obsessed with coconut. If coconut is one of the flavor options, you can bet I'm picking it. I've been drinking this as an afternoon pick me up at work. It's refreshing and has a good coconut flavor. While searching for this image, I also found that there is a coconut lime and coconut raspberry option. I'm on an active search for the lime one now.
Spring Weather//
We finally cleared the winter stuff off the porch and set our sitting area back up. It seems like in the last week everything just started turning green and blooming. I love it. Without a doubt Spring is my favorite season. Everything just has this fresh, happy smell. There's nothing better than coming out of a winter coma and feeling that extra pep in your step again. I bought that owl at TJ Maxx the other day and I'm in love. He instantly found a home in my cart. My flowers are starting to come in. My double daffodils bloomed and now it's my peonies and hostas turn.

I'm sure you seasoned gardeners can point out some weeds but I'm so far removed from a green thumb that I'm basically letting it go until I can determine if something else is going to happen and it's not just a weed.

Summer Clothes//
Hideous trash can aside, this is my new summer work uniform. I own two of this same jumpsuit. I wore it a lot last year and I can tell it's going to be on heavy rotation again this year. I'd like to be on the romper wagon too but I haven't found a romper that is long enough yet. Every one I've tried on is too short in the torso. Does anyone else feel awkward using the restroom in these things though? I have to take off my cardigan and then pretty much undress. Even though I'm in the bathroom, I still feel like it's a little too much nakedness for work. And wearing this thing after having a few drinks, well that's just foolish. I wouldn't know or anything....

I just purchased this jumpsuit from Loft. I've been stalking it and it finally went on sale for 40% off.

Reading//
 
I've been on a bit of a reading streak. I finished Inside the O'Briens this weekend (same author as Still Alice), along with another book. O'Briens made me cry and broke my heart. I just started The Nightingale. I'm not far in but it has the makings of a really good book.

BLT//
I love a good BLT. It's probably one of my favorite sandwiches, right after turkey but before egg salad. There's a pizza place near where I work that makes a really good BLT grinder that I've been getting once a week. Oops!

Chitty//
Duh. 

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA "Chitty... duh". Right there with you. Saw your summer outfit on IG the other day - love. I'm still not in summer mode. It's just not hot enough here. It felt like fall all last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love BLTs.

    I can't do rompers or jumpsuits. I rarely wear one piece bathing suits. I drink over 100 ounces of water a day plus coffee and I hate having to undress every time I go to the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't read O'Briens yet, but i did read Still Alice and my heart is still broken about it. the nightingale broke my heart too.
    i am the same with rompers/jumpsuits. i have a long torso so it's hard to find them long enough. i wore one the other day and its so awkward going to the bathroom. i don't think i could wear it at work, like you said you're in the bathroom but still, that's a lot of nakedness haha.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS