Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tina Belcher is My Spirit Animal


Tina knows her worth.

She knows that a little charm will go a long way. After all one of my life motto's is "you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar".


See also ain't nobody got time for that.

She cares about her hair. If the hairs up, no touchy.


But we're not afraid to let our hair down every once in awhile.



She doesn't care what anybody else thinks. 



We aren't afraid to speak our minds.



She doesn't have a filter.



But underneath it all, we all have a little Tina in us.

5 comments:

  1. the vagina and the heart hahahahaha i love that. and i love the 'ill pay attention to myself'. this is bob's burgers, right? i have only seen it in Archer, do you watch that show? there is like a crossover type copy episode thing at one point. but anyway. this makes me want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina Belcher is one of my all-time favorite TV characters! Bob's Burgers is such a hilarious show, but I don't think it would be nearly as funny without Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the title and asked "who is Tina Belcher?". I'm glad I learned all about Tina (and you) from this post. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love this! I'm more of a Louise myself, but I do love Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious. Everyone keeps telling me that I need to watch Bob's Burgers and I think that this just cinched it for me.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS