Thursday, April 7, 2016

If I Was a Real Blogger

First off, I just want to say that this post is total tongue-in-cheek. Please take it with a grain of salt. The bf actually inspired the post. We were talking about something like my posting schedule and he said, "well, if you want to be a real blogger..." and it got me thinking of things a "real" blogger would do.

+ I would have flatlays, or stills as we called them at my old job, all over Instagram and my blog. 

+ Speaking of Instagram, my account would be perfectly curated with bright photos from the waist down.

+ I would feature tutorials on hair and makeup and how to gain followers.

+ I would have Twitter and Facebook. I don't have them personally so I'm definitely not having them for my blog.

+ I would drink wine exclusively. 

+ While watching The Bachelor.

+ I would host some form of link up.

+ My cat would be famous.

+ I'd post vacation and weekend recaps.

+ There would be some side hussle going on.

+ I'd be a full time blogger.

+ Peonies would be my favorite.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to toot my own horn for a second here because I had a pretty cool moment the other day. Earlier this week I noticed that I had a huge jump in page views and after looking into the source, I realized that Stitch Fix had featured one of my pictures from my last Fix on their Pinterest. It totally made my day!
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/208432288982906770/

4 comments:

  1. woohoo to stitch fix featuring your picture! that's awesome. definitely a real blogger ;)
    ps. i don't even like wine. ssh. don't tell the other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggers think they invented wine. It drives me insane. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of a post I did awhile back about reasons I'm a lame blogger. I embrace my lameness. These made me laugh!

    Hooray for the Stitch Fix share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came over from Erin's blogger love post! I wrote a post like this a while back too! This cracked me up. Congrats on the Stitch Fix feature!!! I thought I was the only blogger who didn't watch The Bachelor! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS