Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SorryNotSorry


// Those Target lace up ballet flats that everyone's wearing are super ugly. So not a fan!

// I'm a literary snob. I totally judge your for reading James Patterson.

// My cat is better than your cat.

// I think liketoknow.it is selling out.

// I work to live, I don't live to work.

// If I don't want to hang out, I usually blame it on Errol.

// I practice the Golden Rule daily at work.

// For the Instagram overload this week. 

// If Trump win's I'm moving to Canada. I have no words for the dislike I feel for him. I watch the debate last week and I just can't.

// Subway cookies are the best cookies.

What are you not sorry about?

3 comments:

  1. Oops. I read James Patterson. Fortunately, I feel no guilt. Ha. Trump sickens me, and I'm baffled and embarrassed when Australians ask me about him and America's future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to the scary trump front. I cannot fathom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what anyone reads as long as they don't think I should read it too.

    I also think the Target flats are ugly, work to live, and think liketoknowit is just LAME. Honestly.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS