Monday, February 29, 2016

Songs That Make Me Sing


We all have those songs that make us turn the volume up and belt along. These are the first songs that popped into my mind. I'm sure within a week from now, I'll hear 10 more that will make me say, "why didn't I think of that one"?! I focused on the "feel good" songs. I sing along to pretty much all Tom Petty, Steve Miller and CCR.

American Girl by Tom Petty


Stuck in the Middle with You by Stealers Wheel

Black Betty by Ram Jam

Piece of My Heart by Janis Joplin

Take the Money and Run by Steve Miller Band

 

Country Grammer by Nelly

Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

What I Got by Sublime

The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding

Ironic by Alanis Morissette

What's one song that you always sing along to?

4 comments:

  1. what a fun post! a few of these would definitely be on my list, others i've not heard of. i have to sing along to 'you don't own me' the first wives club version every time it comes on.... which is a lot considering it's on every single playlist i have haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuck in the Middle with You is on our work playlist, so I hear it about 5 times a day. You surprised me with that Country Grammar thrown in the mix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLLLLL
    I was just singing What I Got at the top of my lungs with my roommate so yeah, I'd have to say that I agree with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLLLLL
    I was just singing What I Got at the top of my lungs with my roommate so yeah, I'd have to say that I agree with that one.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS