Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Nothing But The Facts

Twenty nine years equals twenty nine facts, that's how it goes right? So it's officially the first day of my 29th year and we all know how I feel about that. But it's a birthday and I will never not celebrate a birthday; it's just not in me. 



  1. My favorite book is Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
  2. If I could have any job, it would be to either get paid to read or travel
  3. If I had won the billion dollars, the first thing I would do is spend a year traveling the world
  4. I hate chevron
  5. Pretty much the only food I dislike is liver
  6. I don't like my food to touch
  7. My natural hair color is black
  8. I collect owls and books, always books
  9. My favorite vegetable is brussels sprouts
  10. I don't have a favorite movie and I tend not to watch something more than once. It's kind of like books, unless it's really good or a classic, I'm probably not going to read it again.
  11. I'm a 75 year old trapped in a 29 year old's body.  I like to read, drink tea and I'm a crazy cat lady.
  12. I love sea salt chocolate
  13. I've never sprained or broken anything
  14. I love stripe shirts. 
  15. If I could, I would wear flip flops all year long
  16. And leggings
  17. Sometimes I snort when I laugh
  18. I'm pro-choice
  19. I'm opinionated. We took the Strength Finder test for work, my strongest strength was "Input"
  20. And competitive
  21. When I asked Errol for a fact about me, he said "you like to have fun and you're intelligent"
  22. I cry at books and movies/shows
  23. I'm very nostalgic/sentimental
  24. I tend to be impatient. I'm working on it but it's not easy
  25. I like to grocery shop and meal plan
  26. I'm fiercely loyal to the people I love
  27. My least favorite chore is cleaning the shower
  28. I'm a glass half full kind of person
  29. My birthday falls on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius. It's also when the Presidential Inauguration takes place every 4 years.  
Don't forget to enter my giveway for a $25 giftcard to Amazon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm 29 facts smarter now! True story- I never had Brussel sprouts till I was 27 at a wedding (kinda weird wedding food) and I loved them. Now they're definiey in my top veggie list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turn 29 this year, too. Brussel sprouts are delicious. Not my favorite, but extremely delicious!! Cleaning the shower is pretty much the worst chore. How do you even do it? It's a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Errol's response :) The fact that one of the first things to come to mind when he thinks of you is your intelligence is really quite lovely. I'm right there with you about being trapped in that 75 year old body. In fact, I'm going to make tea now. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i hate chevron too! stripes are always a good idea though. also, yes to tea, cats and books. that is heaven to me lol. i'm 29 in a couple of weeks... eep.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS