Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday Thoughts


// Chitty is almost potty trained. We are on the last stage and he has been a champ.  We haven't had any accidents and he's adapted to a toilet surprisingly well. The end is in sight my friends.  My cat is going to be the coolest cat on the block. He is weirdly territorial of the toilet. Like he doesn't like when you are using it territorial. He will come in and meow or just sniff around with this pissy look on his face. 
I did finally managed to get a photo of him doing his business. I can't help but laugh everytime I see it.

// On the subject of cats, have you seen this video?! I forgot to get a cucumber when I was out grocery shopping but I've pretty much been sharing this video with everyone. LOL's for days

// The other night we had another couple over for dinner. She brought flank steak over and the original plan was to cook it but after she read some Google rec's, it was decided that we should broil it.  First off, I have never broiled a steak. Secondly, it was only supposed to take like less than 10 minutes. Well almost 2 hours later, we ate. I also would like to point out that the roasted veggies and twice baked potatoes were already prepared...Not sure where we went wrong but by the time dinner was ready, I was done with it.

// I got this Q&A A Day journal for Christmas.  I started filling it out at the beginning of the month and I'm really liking the diverse questions. Sometimes I ask Errol the questions and record his answers too. I'm interested to see how things change from year to year.

// I made these Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crumble Muffins by Baker by Nature last week.  They were a huge hit at home and at work. 
// I'm currently reading Sarah's Key and I was pretty much hooked from page 10.  I love books centered around WWII and this one alternates between present and past.  I like how the chapters are short so you get a little bit at a time from each storyline.
I just finished A Little Something Different the other day and I adored this cute story.  If you are looking for a sweet, cute read, don't look any further.  The story of a boy and a girl falling in love through 14 view points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to Kati for winning my $25 Amazon giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about the potty training! So glad it's going well and that pic made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so glad you liked a little something different! i totally agree, it was so adorable and i really enjoyed it.
    oh that's interesting about Chitty being territorial, i could totally see that. excuse me while i buy a cucumber on the way home to scare my cats. lol.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS