Tuesday, November 3, 2015

It's OK If...

 
 
 
+ You brought lunch to work but decided to order out.
 
+ The bookcase is overflowing but you bought more books home anyways.
 
+ Some days your cat is your favorite person.
 
+ Your to do list never runs out.
 
+ You didn't dress up for Halloween this year.  There's always next year!
 
+ You still watch MTV. I'm talking about you Teen Mom and Finding Carter. (sidenote: please tell me someone else out there is watching this season of Finding Carter?! Obsessed)
 
+ This ecard speaks to your soul.
 
250 Funniest Nursing Quotes And Ecards: http://www.nursebuff.com/2014/09/funniest-nursing-quotes-and-ecards/:
 
+ You are already making your Christmas wish list.
 
+ You avoid someone you know when you see them in the store. Sometimes you just don't want to make small talk.
 
+ You're wondering where 2015 went.
 
+ You can't keep a plant alive to save your life. 5 out of 6 succulents I had croaked along with 2 ivy plants. Supposedly some of the easiest plants to keep alive...or so they say.
 
+You got a new car less than a year ago and you're already thinking about your next one.
 
+ The thought of having kids makes you want to break out in hives.
 
 


7 comments:

  1. HOW DID I NOT KNOW FINDING CARTER WAS BACK?!?! I now know what I'll be doing this weekend - catching up on that show! It's one of my faves. It's so over the top, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a firm believer that if your to do list runs out... you didn't have enough on it to start with

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahem. i brought lunch today but then my boss decided to buy everyone lunch, so that's totally okay right?
    i gave up on plants loooooooong ago. also the last one - yes. mainly because, i can't even keep a plant alive! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was making my Christmas wish list today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 & #3 is ME! My mom keeps asking for a Christmas list. I gotta get to that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, YES!! K asked me for a Christmas list is September. I was all O_o I'll start thinking about Christmas in about 2 weeks. I'm constantly buying books I have no room for and won't read until who knows when. I really need to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so late in commenting on this post, but better late than never!

    I always kill plants ... Don't feel bad. And YES to the last item on your list! I know I need to make a decision about whether or not to have kids soon (I mean, I'm not that young anymore), but it's just so terrifying. Sometimes I think I'd like to be a mom. Most of the time, though, I'm like, "Yeah ... No way in hell am I doing that!"

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS