Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Autumn Goals



First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who left kind comments regarding my Gram's passing.  I took an unexpected blog hiatus last week but I'm trying to get back into it this week.
 
I came up with the idea to base my goals on topics this time around, just to spice things up and really focus on certain areas.

Blog Goals

// Consistently blog three times a week for October and November
 
// Figure out a reading and commenting schedule that works out for me.  When my reader gets into the hundreds, it makes me antsy and not want to read posts at all.
 

Fall Seasonal Goal

// Carve a pumpkin
 

Personal Goals

// Host a dinner for my family
 
// Organize and change over my clothes room for fall/winter
 

Work Goal

// Make it a point to get into work a half hour early once a week for a month.
 

Fitness Goals

// Go on a hike before the snow falls
 
// Work out every day for a week
 

Reading Goals

// Read 10 books between October and November
 
// Read Sea of Tranquility due to popular blogger demand
 
What's one goal you have for the fall season?
 

6 comments:

  1. These all sound great! I love being the first one in to work... I feel like I get so much done even if it's only for a few kinutes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am the same when my bloglovin gets into the hundreds. i just go to each blog one by one and sometimes i don't read all the posts i've missed, but only one or two from each blog depending on how much i've missed. i never used to be bad with commenting and emailing but i have been lately, so i try and do the replying via emails on the days i don't blog. it doesn't always work lol.
    i really, really, really, really, really hope you love the sea of tranquility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Sea of Tranquility. Get the tissues.

    I am behind on reading and commenting. I marked as read on most of the ones that were up while I was away, but I'm also behind in writing my own. It's a cycle.

    Hurrah for hosting a dinner party. I'd like to get that on the calendar too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my reading list grows I grow more disinterested. It's sad, but it's totally overwhelming. Obviously reading regularly would prevent that but dammit, sometimes I'm just not in the mood! I need to find a schedule that works for me too. All my fall goals... I haven't started any of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. We already talked about this a little bit, but our blogging goals are basically the same. I've been trying to chip away at some of the reading/commenting this evening, but I'm still not completely caught up. I also put the finishing touches on a post for tomorrow (or, well, technically today since it's after midnight and I'm still awake for some reason), but have nothing else in the works for the rest of the week ... Yet.

    I hope you love The Sea of Tranquility! I don't recommend reading it in public, though, especially if you get really emotional. I sobbed hysterically through the last portion of the book and was very thankful I finished it at home and not on my lunch break at work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great goals! One of mine is to decorate for Halloween and to find a new signature scent. Or at least a new fall signature scent.

    I hope you're doing okay. Losing someone you love is the worst thing to ever have to face and I know that pain. But I hope you're doing well and taking some you time.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS