Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Summer Bucket List Recap

 
So with the unofficial end of summer behind us, I thought I would check in and see how I did on my Summer Bucket List. If I was going to rate myself, it would be a C, which according to me might as well be a fail.

+ Hike at Victory Bog FAIL

+ Buy & play lots of Corn Hole CHECK

+Beach day at Willoughby CHECK

Via Pinterest









+ Dinner at Parker Pie Company FAIL

+Sunset watching at the top of Bald Mtn FAIL

+Hike Mt Pisgah FAIL

+Go to Bread & Puppet show & Museum of Everything FAIL

+Annual end of July canoe trip CHECK

+Visit Green Mountain Bookshop CHECK And I'll be go back again. So many books, so little money.

+Mt Washington hike with Adaptive FAIL Honestly, this is the one I'm most upset about.  I'm really disappointed in myself but I just knew that I was not where I needed to be to be able to keep up with everyone.

+Franconia Ridge Trail hike FAIL But I WILL be doing it this fall.

Via   
So yeah, 4/11? Not a great average but it was a busy summer and I was able to do other things that weren't on my list. I'm not really upset.  I view my bucket list as a go to when I can't think of something to do.  It's just some ideas.  I've never completed any of the summer lists I've made and I'm ok with that.



7 comments:

  1. My summer bucket list is looking pretty dismal too, but I'm holding out till the end of summer to admit it... Ooops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - a bucket list is a wish list - anything that's done off of it is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be only 4/11 but checking off four things you really wanted to do is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that you think of it as a to do when you can't think of anything and if you did more things that weren't on the list, who cares?! i don't think i did anything like this at all, so i would have been like 0/11 haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the attitude you have about the bucket list. Thinking of it as a way to find fun/interesting things to do when nothing immediately comes to mind is awesome. I think it definitely removes some of the stress that can come with making and completing goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you actually accomplished some things and that is an accomplishment itself. And what you did accomplish sounds awesome. I have to ask though. What is corn hole?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even get around to make a to-do list for the summer, so you're one step ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS