Thursday, September 24, 2015

Goodbye, Hello Vol 2



 Goodbye shorts // Hello leggings
 
Goodbye flip-flops // Hello boots
 
Goodbye grilling // Hello crockpot
 
Goodbye t-shirts // Hello sweaters
 
Goodbye tank tops // Hello layers
 
Goodbye coconut scented candles // Hello apple & cinnamon
 
Goodbye swimming // Hello hiking
 
Goodbye green grass // Hello foliage
 
Goodbye AC // Hello blankets
 
Goodbye warm summer days // Hello crisp autumn nights
 
Goodbye reruns // Hello new fall shows and old favorites (I'm looking at you TWD)
 
Goodbye pasta salad // Hello soup
 
Goodbye shandy // Hello pumpkin ale
 
What are you most sad about seeing go? But so excited to see back?
 

5 comments:

  1. What is twd? I agree with all of these- except crockpots. They are a 365 day a year thing in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the daylight. The darkness that is increasing each day bothers me, for I think I have a bit of that seasonal affect disorder thing. There will come a day in the not so distant future in which I will arrive at work in the dark and leave right before dusk. I do enjoy the fall foliage and try to enjoy it as much as I can before it disappears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...apple & cinnamon candles are THE fall smell for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES TO EVERY-DAMN-THING ON THIS LIST!!!! You're clearly my season (and cat) sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! So excited to get the cooler temps and festive feelings that come with the second half of the year! I will miss the green and the summer night drives though. :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS