Monday, September 14, 2015

Fall Must Haves

 

With the weather getting cooler and the first hint of the leaves changing, my mind has been on all things cozy. To me, fall is mountains blazed in color, booties, plaid and soups. I thought I would share some of my fall must haves.
 
This one from Old Navy is perfect.  It combines two of my favorite things; plaid and tunics. I have a few plaid flannel shirts that I've been obsessed with and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
 
Tazo has the best Chai tea that I've tried.  It's the perfect blend of spices without being too sweet. I prefer an iced drink over a hot drink any day but I am a big tea drinker in the winter.
 
I prefer a bootie with a slight heel.  Pair these with some denim, plaid and a leather jacket and this is your fall uniform.
 
I tend to steer clear of anything overhyped so you won't see me with pumpkin scented anything.  I tend to choose cinnamon or apple smells for fall.  This one is perfect because it's got a hint of vanilla which is one of my favorite scents.
 
This book has been on my list for a few months. Girl meets boy, girl falls in love with boy, girl can't leave the house because she's allergic to everything.
 
This is one of my go to crockpot meals. It's hearty and full of vegetable goodness. I'm not a huge beef stew fan but these leaves the meat so tender.  It makes a lot so I send Errol to work with leftovers.
 
I love the way a scarf can make an outfit.  These Echo scarf are the perfect way to add a pop of color to an outfit.
 
What is one of your fall must haves?
 



4 comments:

  1. I will need to try the tazo! I have a ton of trader joes chai latte mix, but it's not my favorite. I do have some of those old navy flannel shirts/ so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chai is perfect in the fall. Unfortunately since I tried cutting back on sugar (successfully) most of them are far too sweet for me. Luckily I learned to master a Chai tea bag + cinnamon + honey + soy milk mixture. I was missing it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I pretty much want everything on your list. Those booties are freaking adorable, I've been wanting to read that book since I first heard of it and I love spicy candles that aren't pumpkin scented. So not a fan of the pumpkin spice craze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chai in every season, but the spices definitely make it feel more like a fall drink. And yes, the cooler weather definitely mean crockpot season! I love making chili in it. Definitely agree with all of your must haves!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS