Monday, August 3, 2015

This or That?


Book or E-reader// Hard copy book all the way. There's just something about having the book in your hands and turning the pages.

Have a house cleaner or cook// House cleaner. I loathe cleaning because it's a never ending chore.

Never be able to speak again or only be able to speak your mind// This one is a hard one but I would have to say I would rather be only able to speak your mind.

Wear a snow suit in the desert or be naked in Antarctica// I guess be naked in Antarctica because I cannot stand that feeling of being overheated and claustrophobic.

Super fast or super strong// Super strong

Pizza or Cookies// Cookies but only warm and gooey out of the oven.

Europe or Mexico// Europe hands down.

Have a time machine that only goes back in time or a time machine that only goes forward in time// Back in time. I think I would rather see what's already happened than what has yet.

Be in a real version of The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones// The Walking Dead

Be 10 minutes late or be 20 minutes early for everything// 20 minutes early. Tardiness is one of my pet peeves.

Sit in a white room for eight hours a day for $100,000 or work at an interesting job for $50,000// Interesting job for $50,000.  I would go insane sitting and doing nothing for eight hours a day.

Space or the Ocean// Space

Beer or Wine// Sorry, I'm going to have to say beer.




8 comments:

  1. I love this idea! BUT I would absolutely have to disagree about The Walking Dead- nightmares. Every single time. I don't even think I'm scared of zombies... it is just so gory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like this one. Saving it for a rainy day. I agree on the cooking one. I love to cook. Cleaning I can pass on. And yes, always beer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be sorry about choosing beer. That would be one of the most difficult choices for me from this whole list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already 20 minutes early (If I'm not early I'm late in my mind.) But yes completely 100% to paper books. While I love the convenience of an e-reader for trips I will always buy the paper copy of a book if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Kindle app on my phone, because I can carry the first five "Harry Potter" books around with me easily. :) But I do wish that e-books were not a thing. They are just one more reason for people to be busy with a device/app. And traditional books do not require you to charge a device.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree about the fun job for less money. I would go crazy too! Aaaaand now I really want cookies, so I gotta go work on that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha, a fun read! Though I would go with Game of Thrones FOR SURE (though the white walkers are basically zombies). This is largely due to the fact that I want a dire wolf and/or dragons.

    And yes on the house cleaner. Cooking is actually quite fun ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the mythical creatures in GoT are a plus. It's a hard choice!

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS