Monday, August 24, 2015

Currently 8.24.15

Thinking:


About how our anniversary is less than a month away and I still haven't come up with the perfect gift yet. Errol is the type of person that if he wants something, he buys it.  So I try to think of things that he wouldn't treat himself to.  Last year, I got him a massage.  He enjoyed it and even said it wasn't something he would buy himself but it was nice and relaxing.

Reading:


 
I'm only about 75 pages in but liking it so far.  All I've gotten so far is that it takes place in a world where a disaster has happened and infected people.  To make sure you don't get infected, you must stay near this pipe thing that runs around the world. There's been a large fire at a section of the pipe and the lead character is sent in to deal with it. It's different and I'm interested to see where it goes.
 

Watching:

 
So glad that John didn't go home this week.  At first, he was kind of annoying because it seemed like he was always yelling at the camera but he's currently my pick to win. Austin, Vanessa and the twins need to go. What are your thoughts on this season?
 

Anticipating:

Labor Day Weekend. Even though it signals the end of summer, it also means a 3 day weekend.
 

Loving:

My new job.  I'm super busy so the day flies by and it's stimulating. There's so much information to learn and I'm competitive by nature so I always want to excel at everything I do.
 
I just happened to come in at the start of a 10 week team building course that is happening twice a week.  The other week, we did these personality tests and mine were spot on. One of them told you what your dominant personality type was.  I was a lion with sub-dominance in beaver.
 
I found the test online.  The end description of each type is less than what we were given but you still get the basic idea.  What type are you?
 

Planning:

On a surprise weekend trip to Portland, ME the weekend of our anniversary. I have a friend who lives there but is up here for the summer so she offered her place up.  We'll do some sightseeing, eating and ocean gazing.
 

Lusting:

These Hue leggings. I have several pairs of leggings but I'm afraid my favorite Eileen Fisher ones are going to wear out and I've heard the Hue ones are supposed to be the best.  Plus the EF leggings are 'spensive. Since I can't wear jeans to work, I know I'll be living in leggings come winter. Tunic/sweater, leggings and my Frye boots are my go-to winter uniform.
 

Seeing:

That my second Stitch Fix has shipped!
 

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this list! can't wait to hear about your trip! I am so annoyed with the twins, Austin, and meg. I like Johnny Mac and Steve, but not as much as past seasons. Who do you want back in the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in the Hue leggings. I'm going to try a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The personality test looks interesting. I don't have the time to do it at the moment, but I'll get back to it. So glad you are loving the new job. Hope that keeps!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS