Friday, July 17, 2015

Most Anticipated Books

 
Due Out: August 4th
 
You can best believe that I have this book on pre-order. I will forever read anything Hoffman puts out and in my opinion, I think she just gets better with age. Her last couple books have been her best yet so I can only count on this one being good.
 
Due Out: November 3rd
 
Both of my favorite authors out with new books and only three months apart?! That's like a book lovers dream.  But in all honesty, I'm slightly on the fence about this book.  The synopsis says that it contains his usual themes but to me, the novel seems vastly different than what he normally writes.  The main thing for me is that it is set in the Philippines and Mexico.  This is definitely not his usual backdrop and not where I tend to find my reading interests.  Will I read it?  Definitely but with trepidation.
 
Due Out: January 12th
 
This is probably my most anticipated release.  This is the last installment of the Red Rising Trilogy and I cannot wait to find out what happens with Darrow.  There was a huge cliffhanger at the end of Golden Son and I must find out what happens.
 
Due Out: September 29th
 
While it's a stand alone novel, it is set in the same land as where the Grisha Trilogy was set. Since I'm now obsessed with Bardugo, I'm anxious to see the new characters she's created and the story she's spun.
 
It looks like I have a some great reading to look forward to in the next couple of months. What new releases are you anticipating?
 


2 comments:

  1. Happy last day of work! And I really want to check out Marriage of Opposites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely read the Hoffman book when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS