Wednesday, July 1, 2015

#merica


//Craft Beer

//Religious Freedom
While I am not religious, I appreciate that as an American I am free to believe in whatever I choose.

//SCOTUS #lovewins

//BBQ & Grilling

//Freedom

//Veterans & Active Military
I live in a country where people choose to lay down their lives to defend our country.  Not because they have to but because they want to, because they believe in this country and want to protect the freedoms we have.

//The American Dream
It might not look the same as it did 50 years ago but we all have the right to pursue our dreams and make them a reality.

//Diversity
We are a country of many races, beliefs and languages.

//Freedom of Speech

//Reality TV

//Women's Rights
We have come a long way since the women's suffrage movement but we still have a ways to go. Hopefully in the next 100 years, equal pay and the right to make informed health decisions are a thing of the past. However, we live in a country where we have the right to education, vote and drive. 

//Hamburgers #obvi

What makes you proud to be an American?


3 comments:

  1. Those first 4 I am in an abundance of agreement with.... and the last one. The others too of course but craft beer and burgers is all my weekend-lusting heart can think about right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the diversity as well. The North, South, Midwest, and Northwest are almost like different countries. I think it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS