Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I Believe


 
+Everyone needs a mental health day once in a while.
 
+ That hiking & taking to the woods is a form of church.  There's nothing quite like being at the top of a mountain and looking at everything below you.  Bonus points if you get that mountain peak to yourself.
 
+ In seasons.  Yes, even winter has it beauty as much as I begrudingly admit that.
 
+ There's nothing a good meal and good company can't cure.
 
+ My Chitty Lou is the chutest chitty in the whole world.
 
 
 
+ The glass is always half full.  I will forever be the eternal optimist looking for that silver lining.
 
+ In laughing until you cry.
 
+ In the power of music.
 
+ Books are good for the soul.
 
+ In women. That we can do and be anything we set our minds to.
 
+ Sometimes you just need that piece of chocolate.
 
+ In summer dirt road crusin'.
 
 
+ A compliment can turn your day around.
 
+ That people are inherently good.
 
+ Sometimes all you need is a hug.
 
+ A good cry can do you good.
 
+ In blasting your favorite song and singing along at the top of your lungs.
 
+ Good things come to good people.
 
+ In karma.
 
+ That the smell of fresh cut grass is the epitome of summer.
 
What do you believe in?
 


6 comments:

  1. Yes to all of these!

    Also I believe teaching our children open mindedness and tolerance is necessary, the ocean soothes the soul, and that more people should work to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Some quick ones for me: I believe in always carrying a hair tie, the power of quotes, and keeping an eye out for sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these posts! I believe in mental health days too, that your cat is crazy cute, in seasons -ESPECIALLY WINTER - I love winter and, of course, in women as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Americans should have more mandatory days off from work. We have too much of a "live to work" mentality, while other countries work to live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did one of these posts a while back. I remember my last "I Believe..." used a photo I found on pinterest (I'm sure) that said something like "Hard Times Will Reveal True Friends." I certainly believe that. I agree with many of yours; others off the top of my head: I believe people can change, I believe in adventure, I believe bright lipstick or nail polish can brighten a day's spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe in this list. Truly. Every single item. Except replace Chitty with my own cats :) And I also completely agree with Robin!! We are definitely a live to work society.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS