Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Quatre

 

FOUR NICKNAMES:

  1. Rosey/Rosie (I actually don't like this nickname.  Only a few people call me this)
  2. Roses (by my Mom)
  3. Babe
  4. Rosebudder/Roseypants

FOUR THINGS IN MY BAG:

  1. Listerine Mouth Spray
  2. A book-always a book
  3. A million and one chapsticks
  4. A million and one bobbypins (Can you sense a theme here?)

FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:

  1. Goonies
  2. Fried Green Tomatoes
  3. Breakfast Club
  4. Willy Wonka (only the Gene Wilder version)
I had a hard time coming up with 4 movies.  I don't tend to watch movies more than once, even if I did enjoy them. 
 

FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:

  1. Water
  2. Tazo Passionfruit (hot or cold, doesn't matter)
  3. Coronas with lime or Blue Moon with an orange
  4. Moscow Mule



FOUR FAVORITE FOODS:

  1. Twice Baked Potatoes
  2. Lasagna
  3. Grilled hamburgers
  4. Mexican

FOUR THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT:

  1. How I have to register my car this month.  While NH is great because we don't have sales tax, they make up for it in other areas.  To register my car for the year, it's $460. Ouch. I can think of a lot of other things I'd rather spend that money on.
  2. How long are the escaped convicts going to last?  
  3. The insane Finding Carter season finale.  I kind of guessed what the bombshell was going to be but I still can't get over what a psycho Laurie is.
  4. That good things come to those who bust their ass and do good work :)
 

FOUR PLACES I'VE VISITED:

  1. Topsail Island, North Carolina
  2. Quebec, Canada
  3. France
  4. NYC

FOUR TV SHOWS I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING:

  1. Poldark
  2. American Ninja Warrior
  3. Hannibal
  4. Wayward Pines
I only picked current on air shows which was kind of hard since most shows are done for the season. 

FOUR THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR:

  1. New job opportunities
  2. Our annual canoe trip in July
  3. Planning our first major vacation in what feels like forever
  4. Hiking





4 comments:

  1. That tea looks fabulous.

    Where is your first major vacation in forever to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely in agreement on your movie and food choices! I could name lots of movies I've seen more than 4 times though. Big fan of movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could go for a twice baked potato right now. Mmmmmmm....

    When I was a kid, I watched the Goonies over and over, but I bet I haven't seen it in close to 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water, Blue Moon with orange and Tazo passionfruit tea would definitely top my list too! And love me some American Ninja Warrior ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS