Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Confess Sesh


 // This photo has nothing to do with the post. I just liked the picture.
 
 // I may or may not have taken the day off yesterday so I could sit on my brand spankin' new couch.  Ok, I did! Listen, I was going to take a half day anyways to be there when they delivered it and then I figured why the hell not?  I hardly ever take a day of just cause.  I was super productive too.  I cleaned the bathroom, dusted and swept.  Plus I wrote this blog post. I mean I also read and watched 2 Teen Mom OG episodes too but that's neither here nor there.

// Sometimes I tell Errol I did something but I really didn't and then I rush to do it before he finds out I didn't do it. For example, he asked me if I dropped some packages off at the post office.  Had I? No.  But I said I did because I was planning on doing it but forgot. I then proceeded to bring said packages to the post office and he was none the wiser.

// I don't go number 2 at work.  I legit refuse to.  I'm weird about bathroom things as it is.  I have gotten better over the last few years but there's too many bad (read embarrassing) scenarios that could happen that I would rather just not. At this point, my body is trained to go when I get home.

// I get road rage easily.  If you are not going to do atleast 5 above the speed limit, get out of my way.  If you decide to stay in the passing lane just for funsies, get out of my way. If you think you're on a Sunday drive and want to slow down to see all the pretty things, get out of my way.

// I don't brush my hair.  Hear me out, I have curly hair and that kind of hair just really isn't conducive to brushing. If I even think about brushing it, it frizzes. I run my hands through it in the shower and when I put product in it but that's about it.  I'd really like to try the no 'poo thing but all of the posts I've read, the girls have straight or what seems to me, easy maintenance hair.  I can't even blow dry my hair.  It turns into an afro. So what say you? Do you think it could work for someone with curly hair?  My big incentive is that my hair is super dry by nature and because of the way my hair is, I have to wash it every day unless I straighten it.  And let's face it, I don't have time for that in the morning. So I know that less washing would be beneficial and healthier for it but I'm scared.

// I am absolutely loving Budapest by George Ezra right now.  I have had it on repeat for the last couple weeks.  I've been belting it out with my windows down and heat on of course.


 
Linking up with Natalie today for Humpday Confessional

 

5 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha- I hope that all your days off are spent on your couch. I secretly get SO PISSED when I have to use one and nothing good happens. A new couch sounds pretty good- not sure about that cleaning though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I feel the same way about uneventful PTO days. But I'm most likely changing jobs soon so gotta use 'em or lose 'em. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I have straight hair and don't brush it a lot. Shh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, taking the day off to sit on a new couch is a genius.

    And I like that picture too.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS