Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Goals


I'm going to keep my spring goals easy and only select five as the next couple months are going to be busy.  I'm going to try my best at them.  I'm not usually one to make goals but if they make me more productive, why not?

  • Make and stick to a blogging schedule
 I'd like to find a writing schedule that is consistent while also not putting too much on my    plate.  I'm thinking I'd like to post three times a week; Monday, Wednesday & Friday.  

  • Put together a great interview outfit and schedule at least one interview
I want to put together an outfit I feel comfortable and confident in.  I would like to attend at least one interview. It's been awhile since I have had to interview for a job and I really want to put my best self out there. I think it will help to get my nerves out of the way and make me more confident in future prospects.

  • Go on 2-4 regular hikes and hike one 4,000 footer.  Also make my list of 4,000 footers I would like to complete this year.
I really didn't go as much winter hiking as I did last year or for that matter, been very active this winter.  And I can definitely feel it.  I'm sluggish and unmotivated.  Being outdoors, in the woods is my happy place and it also is a great stress reliever and mood "resetter" for me. Ultimately, I would like to complete 5 or more 4,000 footers on my list this year but I am being realistic since my stamina and endurance are low right now.

  • Be more intentional with my relationship/show my appreciation
Lately, I feel like I haven't been focusing on my relationship like I should.  It is the most important relationship I have and I should be showing it the attention it deserves.  I sometimes take my partner for granted and I would really like to show him how much I appreciate him. Also, I want to plan one unique surprise date for us.

  • Set up our screened in porch and take advantage of it every chance I get, especially after work. 
The main reason we chose the house we did was for the screened in porch.  I want to find a new patio set either purchase or refurbish one.  I'm looking for a two chair and table combo.  More lounge than eating.  I have this great indoor/outdoor rug that I got a few month ago and I am using that for the design inspiration.  I want to get some great Edison string lights and some new wind chimes. I can't wait until the weather is nice enough to sit out there and read.


So there they are!  I wanted to pick really attainable goals and tried to really think about what I wanted to accomplish this spring.  I feel like I should be easily able to accomplish these goals. Or at least I hope I will.





3 comments:

  1. Those look like great goals and attainable. I fully support the hiking goal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have a screened porch! Great goals and all quite doable. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS