Monday, March 30, 2015

New & Improved

Welcome to the new and improved Ramblin' Rose!  I'm so excited about my new look.  I am loving the gold foil geometric design.  

I'm still having trouble figuring out how to make my profile photo at the right, not appear smushed.  The photo links to my blogger profile so whatever is on there is on here. It looks fine on my profile but is smushed on my blog.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?

I purchased my blog template from Designer Blogs.  The price was perfect for a new blogger who doesn't want to commit to the price of a custom blog design.  One day I''ll hopefully have one but for now, I just needed something that didn't look so basic. 

Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks great! I love the gold/ modern design. It looks so sleek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout! It's a fun little spruce up for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! And thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks good!

    How do you have that profile pic loaded in? Did you grab the HTML from a photo storage site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I have the picture just saved on my computer and I uploaded it. I tried resizing and using a couple different photos but they all come out looking weird. Sarah from Venus Trapped suggested I make my own about me gadget. I just looked at yours and I'm assuming that's what you did?

      Delete
  4. It looks great. It doesn't look smooshed now so you must have fixed it.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS