Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's Ok If....




  • you'd rather spend the extra 5 minutes in bed than doing your makeup.
  • you still belt out Jewel when you hear her on the radio specifically Pieces of You & You Were Meant for Me.
  • a daily Starbucks isn't your thing.  I'd rather put that money towards a good book anyways.
  • you wear leggings to work 3 out of 5 days.
  • there are dishes in the sink and laundry to do.  You have a DVR to catch up on! They will wait.
  • you ate Girl Scout cookies for breakfast. #grownup
  • your house isn't Pinterest perfect for every holiday.
  • you haven't shaved your legs in a week.  It's winter.  You need all the insulation you can get.
  • pajamas/yoga pants are your non-work uniform. I put those babies on the second I get home.
  • you'd rather get a head massage than a foot massage.
  • you're always the passenger and never the driver.
 


2 comments:

  1. Amen to number one. AMEN... and also, probably how I live my all my waking weekend moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you know it! I would much rather hit the snooze button a time or two than make the effort. It also helps that my work is business casual so jeans are ok!

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS