Friday, March 27, 2015

High Five for Friday

Linking up with Liz

O N E
I finally got my letters in to go above our kitchen cabinets and I am in love.  They are exactly what I wanted.  The gold color works so well with the honey color of the wood and the pink-y color on the walls. I'm still working on finding some other stuff to go along with it.  I'm not quite sure what exactly I'm looking for but hopefully, I'll know it when I see it.  I have some potted ivy on the other cabinet section, my crock pot and miscellaneous storage but I want the EAT section to be decorative. Any suggestions?



T W O

I took this picture the other day on my way home from work.  Not a cloud in sight with the bluest skies.  I love the contrast of the blue with the white snow capped mountains.  On the right is Cannon Mountain and the left is Lafayette.





T H R E E

Somehow these babies made it home with me the other night.  It's not like I didn't order them or anything.  But the way I figure it is they only come round once a year so it's ok. Atleast that's my excuse.



F O U R

My favorite blog posts of the week in no particular order


F I V E












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS