Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hello and Welcome!

Here goes nothing...
I've been thinking seriously about starting a blog for the last year.  I started reading and following blogs about 3 years ago and in that time, I've watched blogs I love grow and evolve and I've watched them come to an end.
Who knows where this blog will bring me but what I do know is that I'm excited to see.
So who am I?
My name is Rose and I live in rural New Hampshire, which isn't saying much since the majority of NH is rural.  I live with my boyfriend of 8 years and our rescue cat, Meow Meow Chitty Lou.  We don't plan on getting married or having kids.  I like to refer to us as the anti-couple because we have chosen to not follow the traditional mainstream route.  He's a bridge painter by day and an entrepreneur by night. 
I work for an online clothing and home goods store. I love my job.  I'm surrounded my clothes, shoes and accessories all day.  Sadly, my job is being relocated at the end of the year so I am trying to figure out what I want in life and where I want my life to go. I'm not going to lie, it's scary and hard and I'm kind of in a funk right now over it.
I'm a lover of life who enjoys laughing and the small things in life.  I will forever be an optimist and always choose to see the good.  I love to read and most days, especially in the winter, you can find me with my nose in a book.  My other love in life is hiking.  The one thing New Hampshire doesn't lack is mountain tops.  One of my main goals in life is to hike the Appalachian Trail but until then I am working on summiting the 4,000 footers.
Hopefully this blog will be a mix of everyday rambles, recipes, good reads and great hikes, with maybe a little seriousness thrown in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS